Professional Captain in Saint Petersburg, FL
Boat Deliveries - Charters - Sailing and Boating Instruction - Yacht Sales
Since 2001 Captain Rick Meyer has been teaching sailing and living in the St. Petersburg Florida area.
Over the years, Rick has taught thousands of students safe sailing techniques, marine safety, advanced navigation, mooring, anchoring, radio procedures, emergency procedures and most importantly, safe docking practices and procedures.
Rick offers private one on one instruction on his boat or on your boat.
The personal training that Rick offers on your boat is focused on optimizing your confidence in your sailing abilities, and your boat's overall safety and performance. With an empasis on safe boat handling, docking, anchoring, navigation and handling heavy weather.
- Basic Keel Boat
- Bareboat Cruising
- Professional & Certified Instructor
- Sailing Instruction: aboard Rick's Boat (30' Irwin Competition) or on your boat.
- Power Boat Instruction: on your boat.
- Yacht Deliveries (up to 100' in length)
- Rick regularly captains charters for several day charter companies in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Private charters are available on Rick's 30' Irwin Competition (Sleeps 5)
Rick operates all over the east coast and the Gulf of Mexico. Each year yacht deliveries take him from Texas to Florida to new England and all states inbetween as well as Cuba The Bahamas and South America.